In compliance with the Supply Chain Management Guidelines, the Camdeboo Municipality hereby invites prospective suppliers/service providers and companies to register on their Supplier Database.
Suppliers who are already registered are advised to update their supplier documents and information as soon as possible.
The following should be attached to the new registration form:
- A valid Tax Clearance Certificate (original document) from SARS (submit annually)
- Original certified copies of she Identify Documents (IDs) of shareholders
- A valid Company Registration Certificate/Partnership Agreement and other registration documents as well as proof of banking details.
- A valid and certified BBBEE (Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment) rating certificate where the intention is to claim preference points. (submit annually as well)
- Company profile
- An original or certified copy of proof of residence, ie water and lights statements, or lease agreement.
Applications forms are available from the Supply Chain Management Unit at:
Budget and Treasury Office,
12-14 Caledon street,
Graaff - reinet,
For more information or enquiries, please contact: Mr. J. Koeberg or Mr. R. Jegels
@ 049-807 5700
Rev N. PIETERSEN